Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Ingenium Construction Company
Project-Business Development Manager
Cent, TX 78759 United States
$40,000 - $60,000 DOE + Commissions
• Full benefits after 90 days.
• Must be able to pass drug screening test and must hold a valid driver’s license.
• Company offers a full benefits package to employees including health insurance, life insurance, and paid time off.
This person will manage and execute sales activities and strategic initiatives to meet corporate objectives. This person will also ensure timely and aggressive execution of prospecting, lead generation, territory coverage, marketing, client education and consultation, customer satisfaction and procurement strategy while managing various apartment renovation/repair projects for clients including scope development, budgeting, project management, and collections.
1. Drive new business with apartment owners, property management companies, and developers.
2. Produce profitable projects from clients and prospects with minimal input from clients.
3. Interface with owner, contractors, and others to ensure satisfactory completion of projects while keeping projects on schedule, within budget, and meeting contract requirements.
4. Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plan.
5. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
Education, training, experience:
2 to 5 years selling services to the apartment industry.
2 to 5 years multifamily/apartment, remodeling/renovation project management.
1. Established relationships with property management companies, apartment owners, and venders.
2. Ability to takeoff, estimate, and price projects.
3. Creative problem solving skills.
4. Multi-tasking skills—be able to work multiple projects with demanding customer expectations.
5. Ability to listen and follow direction.
6. Excellent organization skills.
7. High standard of aesthetics, good eye for details, and professional presentation.
8. Ability to maintain clean and safe job sites.
9. Skills to manage invoices, draws and vendor payments.
10. Strong communication skills.
11. Travel is required (throughout Texas).
12. Spanish preferred.
13. Construction degree preferred.
14. Xactimate preferred.
Terms & Conditions