Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Mosaic Residential, Inc
Part Time Leasing Agent
Austin, TX 78741 United States
Mosaic Residential, Inc. is seeking to find a part-time leasing professional, bilingual preference, for a community located in Austin, Texas. This team member must have the ability to create a customer-centric environment and strategically market the area, review and edit online advertising as needed to effectively promote the community and create a sense of urgency to tour the newly renovated product as well as generate traffic, maintain a high closing ratio. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have experience in entering traffic and leasing data into the OneSite Leasing and Rents system. The Mosaic team is looking for a zest, dependability and a results oriented problem solver prepared for a challenge.
Mosaic is an innovative and growing, full-service multi-family investment and property management organization. Through the collective talent and extreme discipline of our people, entrepreneurial management and leadership strength, we are able to achieve improved quality of life for our customers and profitable investments for our partners. We are now seeking a Leasing Specialist for a mid-size apartment community undergoing an interior and exterior renovation.
Part-time Leasing Consultant
This position is responsible for assisting the Property Manager in maintaining all aspects of property operations with a concentration on the leasing, marketing and resident relations functions of the property along with the following responsibilities:
• Assist Property Manager in the initiation and management of all core business
• Greet prospective residents, qualify, utilize feature/benefit selling, complete all lease applications, participate in verification and notify prospective resident of results
• Ensure office is opened on schedule and that the office and model apartments are maintained in a clean condition
• Process daily activity (leads, leases, move-ins, renewals, notices, move-outs etc.) process rental payments, make bank deposits, collect delinquency and answer residents questions regarding account ledgers
• Take resident service requests in a complete and accurate manner and route to maintenance for prompt processing; conduct follow-up with residents
• Answer incoming calls and questions professionally
• Physically inspect the property when on grounds, pick up litter and report any service needs to the maintenance team
• Keep abreast of industry, market and seasonal trends and work with immediate supervisors and the community team to plan strategies to meet operational goals
The ideal candidate will possess superior customer service skills, a positive solution driven attitude, the flexibility to work weekends.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation, apartment discounts and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Medical benefits are effective the first of the month upon start date. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
To respond to this opportunity, please email resumes to: email@example.com
Please include the position title in the subject line.
Education, training, experience:
Terms & Conditions