Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Assistant Property Manager
Austin, TX 78750 United States
* Holidays, Sick and Paid Time Off. Semi flexible schedule. $12-13 per hour based on experience and dependability.
Management - Onsite
The ASSISTANT MANAGER is to assist the manager in effectively managing the assigned property. In the manager's absence, the ASSISTANT MANAGER will assume all responsibilities associated with accomplishing property objectives as set forth by the property supervisor and the property owner. In addition, the ASSISTANT MANAGER is directly responsible for maintaining daily, weekly, and monthly reports including accurate reporting of rents and deposits received.
Position requires at least 2 year experience in property management. Must have basic computer knowledge, as well as Yardi software experience.
*Maintains positive customer relations attitude.
*Physically inspects property when on grounds, picks up litter and reports any service needs to maintenance staff. Will also inspect move-ins, move-outs and vacancies when requested.
*Delegates inspection or inspects with residents all move-in/move-outs.
*Greets prospective clients, shows property and performs leasing duties as needed.
*Answers and handles incoming phone calls from prospective new residents, current residents, vendor/suppliers, etc.
*Maintains awareness of local market conditions and trends. Contributes ideas to manager for marketing property and improving resident satisfaction.
*Conducts outreach marketing weekly or as assigned by Manager
Education, training, experience:
• Skilled in basic bookkeeping and accounting practices.
• Knowledge of property management business procedures.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to read and understanding resident ledgers.
• Computer skills and software knowledge preferably Yardi.
• High School Diploma.
• One year experience in customer service with significant bookkeeping and or financial responsibility OR 1 year industry experience such as; leasing, bookkeeping etc.
• Functional knowledge of common computer application programs and Yardi.
Terms & Conditions