Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Buda, TX 78610 United States
Depending on experience.
Management - Onsite
Wanted: Superstar Assistant Manager
Full Time Assistant Manager needed for a new community located in Buda. This is a high-profile position with substantial responsibility, that requires a high lease closing ratio. The position requires work on weekend, outside marketing efforts and attendance at events on property and located throughout the Buda area. New Build Experience Very Helpful.
Successful Assistant Manager will demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, high level of energy, and adaptability to a fast-paced and changing environment. This is a full-time position that requires leasing of a new built community, marketing, leasing, organization, the ability to work well within a team, have outstanding customer service, computer skills, strong sales and closing ability. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a requirement. Applicants must be able to multi-task, think outside the box and be willing to be part of a team with a positive, flexible "can do" attitude. Our leasing system is Rent Manager.
Essential job duties:
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Lease apartment homes in the community to new prospective residents.
- Take resident/prospect phone calls and emails.
- Conducting tours of the community, and following up on all leasing leads and documenting the process.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the property, community and competitors.
- Assist with marketing strategies to generate traffic.
- Participate in the property's events and activities.
- Inspect apartments prior to the resident's scheduled move-in date.
- Process payments, walk vacant units, and document the process
- Complete all required documentation and help maintain resident and property files.
- And much more
If selected, candidate must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
Education, training, experience:
Previous experience required.
Ability to close leases.
Familiar with the TAA lease.
Ability to walk a vacant unit & complete the documentation for the move out.
We use Rent Manager software.
Terms & Conditions